homeaboutcontactreview policies

In My Mailbox (IMM)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (or IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I had a particularly great past couple of weeks, so I decided to share my mailbox.

photo(64)

I received a BIG box of awesome from Little, Brown, LB Kids and Poppy earlier this week containing the following 8 YA ARCS:

how to save a life by sara zarrThe Queen Of Kentucky by Alecia WhitakerThe Rivals by daisy whitneyWintertown by Stephen Emond

DJ Rising by Love Maia Goodreads | Little, Brown

Dumpling Days by Grace Lin Goodreads | Little, Brown

How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr Goodreads | Little, Brown

How To Rock Braces And Glasses by Meg Haston Goodreads | Poppy

Rock On: A Story Of Guitars, Gigs, Girls, And A Brother (Not Necessarily In That Order) by Denise Vega Goodreads | Little, Brown

The Queen Of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker Goodreads | Poppy

The Rivals by Daisy Whitney Goodreads | Little, Brown

Winter Town by Stephen Emond Goodreads | Little, Brown

I also received the following YA books in the mail for review from other awesome publishers:

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead dark souls by paula morrisWitchlanders by lena coakley

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead Goodreads | Razorbill

Dark Souls by Paula Morris Goodreads | Point

Witchlanders by Lena Coakley Goodreads | Atheneum

FYI Witchlanders and Dark Souls are both books I have scheduled for review on my other site, The Well-Read Wife.

I received the following adult books for review on my other site The Well-Read Wife:

Bedbugs Pretty by Jillian LaurenSilas Robert J Duperre

BedBugs by Ben H. Winters Goodreads | Quirk

Pretty by Jillian Lauren Goodreads | Plume

Silas by Robert J. Duperre Goodreads | CreateSpace

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and let me know!

~~
Don't miss a thing! Click here to subscribe to Young Adult Smash and here to follow me on Twitter.

6 comments:

Laura (All the Word's a Page) said...

8 ARCs?! Lucky! They all look awesome, especially Queen of Kentucky and How to Save a Life. I loved Sara Zarr's Sweethearts so I'll be sure to check that one out.

Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/ouffrP

Lisa Schensted said...

big week! happy reading. :)

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice. Eight Arcs is extremely good. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. New follower. Come visit me. I very much like the Unicorn in the header.

Pawing Through Books said...

Hi, new follower. Nice haul! You have some great reads there! If you can, please stop by my IMM: Pawing Through Books

A Beautiful Madness said...

Wow! Lucky you, you got some really great ARCs. I wish I could read Bloodlines... I still have to wait a couple of weeks!

Happy Reading!
My IMM

BabyBird said...

Ooh I JUST literally finished reading my ARC copy of Bloodlines.. it's good! :)

Here's my IMM! --> http://wp.me/pAblM-l3

Post a Comment